Would like to learn Tuscan recipes during a cooking class in the Chianti countryside in a small family owned winery? Here we are! You will have the chance to have a nice trip in the Chianti wine area where we will meet a winemaker and his family. You also will visit the property and taste his wine or extra virgin olive oil during lunch and in the meantime you are cooking too.
Cooking class details
After you have finished cooking, you will be seated at the table where your delicious creations will be served to you: you will marvel at what you have produced. Take a small-group Tuscan cooking class at a breathtaking farmhouse set in the rolling hills of Tuscany! Have a hands-on experience and learn to make bruschetta, home-made pasta, Tuscan roast pork with potatoes and tiramisù. Enjoy your freshly cooked meal accompanied with wine after the class. Master the secrets of traditional dishes that you will easily re-create at home for your friends and family…
This is a sample of a “classic menu“:
- Appetizer: pinzimonio, bruschetta, pecorino cheese;
- Fresh handmade pasta: ravioli and tagliatelle with seasonal sauces;
- Second Course: “pollo (chicken) alla cacciatora” or “involtini” (rolls) or “pollo all’Etrusca” or “filetto di maiale con uva” (pork fillet with grapes) or “melanzane alla parmigiana” (eggplant parmigiana);
- Dessert: tiramisu or panna cotta
- Drinks: water and selection of Chianti wines
Number of participants: starting from 4
Meeting Point: Piazza Tasso 13R (in front of Culinaria Bistro) – Firenze
Departure time: 9:30 a.m.
Duration: 7 hours