Ride on a vintage sidecar in Chianti Classico to experience the famous red wine and Tuscan food in a family owned organic winery
This option is for wine & countryside lovers.
The tour starts from Florence and still give you the chance to enjoy the highlights of the city before leaving for the Chianti Classico countryside with a 30/35 minutes sidecar ride. There you will meet one of our favorite small family owned wine farm. We’ll visit the winery, the vineyards, the cellar and then we’ll have a tasting and a Tuscan light lunch.
Don’t worry, you can drink as much as you want, we’ll be driving!
The sidecar experience will give you the chance to take picture (and short movie!) along some the most beautiful streets and landscapes in the world, the Chianti Classico, and to visit one of the Medieval small town or the world wide famous “fornace” (furnace) of Impruneta where the highest quality “terracotta” wine jars are produced.
Inclusions and details
- Lunch and tasting
- Chianti Classico hills sightseeing
- Available all year
- Helmets, goggles, blanket, rain coats
- Meeting Point Bar Pasticceria Gamberini
- Pick up on request (not FREE)
- Duration 5 hrs (approx.)- 9.30/10 am / 2.30/3 pm (according to the season)
- We need to know weights and heights (and age of kids if there are!)
- Wear comfortable (closed) shoes and clothes (better pants or shorts)
- Bring your sunglasses and sun cream in spring and summer!