Enjoy Florence and its hills on a vintage sidecar; discover hidden corners in Oltrarno; end up with a cocktail at sunset
Would you like to ride inside the hidden narrow streets of Florence and have an Italian aperitivo at sunset? This is your tour…
From early Spring to the end of October we offer this vintage sidecar sunset experience. According to the season we’ll decide with you the departure time, by the way always between 6 and 7 pm. The “Golden Hour” for photographers, the most romantic part of the day for everyone!
Here some of the highlights you’ll see and stop: Piazzale Michelangelo, the Lungarni (the streets along the river Arno, cutting the city center in two parts), Oltrarno district, soft sweet hills around the city with olive oil trees and vineyards. The tour will end with an authentic Florentine style aperitivo at sunset in one of our favorite spot in town…
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, bring your camera with you and don’t forget sunglasses.
Inclusions and details
- Aperitivo at sunset
- Best sights of Florence
- Available from early Spring until late October
- Helmets, goggles, blanket, rain coats
- Meeting Point Bar Pasticceria Gamberini
- Pick up on request (not FREE)
- Duration 2 hrs (approx.)
- Departure time (from 6 to 8 pm, according to the period)
- We need to know weights and heights (and age of kids if there are!)
- Wear comfortable (closed) shoes and clothes (better pants or shorts)
- Bring your sunglasses and sun cream in spring and summer!