The best way to discover Florentine street food? On board a vintage sidecar! Oltrarno will be our open air restaurant…
Wanna know everything about Florence and its traditional street food? Try this vintage sidecar experience to discover from a different point of view: its street food and his majesty, the “lampredotto“. What’s it? Taste before, then we’ll explain you… When you are in Florence, you can’t miss the king of traditional florentine street food! Of course, not for veggies, but we have a good “plan B” for them!
This sidecar ride experience can be done in late morning or late afternoon, just let us know which part of the day you prefer!
Inclusions and details
- Street Food tasting included
- Best sights of Florence
- Available all year
- Helmets, goggles, blanket, rain coats
- Meeting Point Bar Pasticceria Gamberini
- Pick up on request (not FREE)
- Duration 2 hrs (approx.)
- Morning (9.30/10 -11.30/12 am) or Sunset (6/7 – 8/9 pm, according to the season) options
- We need to know weights and heights (and age of kids if there are!)
- Wear comfortable (closed) shoes and clothes (better pants or shorts)
- Bring your sunglasses and sun cream in spring and summer!